French Press Brew Guide
A classic multiple cup brew method that allows all the oils to pass into the cup and impact the body and texture.
What You Will Need:
- 54g Passenger Coffee
- Burr Grinder
- Gram Scale
- Filtered Water
- 34 oz. French Press
- Serving Vessel
- Bring ~1L filtered water to 210ºF in kettle.
- Grind 54g of coffee on a medium setting on burr grinder. Place coffee in French Press.
- Place French Press on gram scale. Tare to zero.
- Start Timer. Evenly saturate the ground coffee with 750g water. Stir.
- At 6:00, break the crust using a spoon and skim off the remaining film into a separate bowl or trash bin.
- Replace the plunger and press gently.
- Decant brewed coffee into serving vessel immediately.