How to Compost your Passenger Coffee Bag

Your package contains Biotre® 2.0 compostable bags. Biotre® coffee bags are made from 60% (by weight) renewable plant-based resources and the remaining 40% breaks down into healthy compost. When a portion or all of the bag is properly disposed, Biotre® material will naturally compose and its impact on the environment is significantly less than typical plastic materials. To Compost, just remove the degassing valve and discard in your normal trash. The remaining bag material biodegrades or composts in the presence of active microbes in water and soil within a few months (estimated).

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.